Last week, I had the honor of talking on Brian Lehrer TV along with Seb Chan of the Cooper Hewitt Museum. We were asked about efforts among museums and cultural institutions to be more open and engaging in their practices, and how the topic relates to the legacy of Aaron Swartz.
Paid Wikipedia editing & disclosure series, 2015
Recent blog posts
- Merry Christmas! Simple things anyone can do for improved digital hygiene
- WikiCite conference: Wind in the “Newspapers on Wikipedia” sails
- Katherine Maher on Wikimedia’s evolving strategic priorities: Reflections on her WikiCite 2018 talk
- Proposal for funding from the AI Ethics Challenge
- A proven innovation could benefit Facebook’s users—and its shareholders, too.