Last week, I had the honor of speaking to the faculty of the University of Mississippi, through the Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning’s Faculty Development Luncheon series. Below are my slides from the presentation. (I have video as well, and may post it online if there is interest.)
Paid Wikipedia editing & disclosure series, 2015
Recent blog posts
- Merry Christmas! Simple things anyone can do for improved digital hygiene
- WikiCite conference: Wind in the “Newspapers on Wikipedia” sails
- Katherine Maher on Wikimedia’s evolving strategic priorities: Reflections on her WikiCite 2018 talk
- Proposal for funding from the AI Ethics Challenge
- A proven innovation could benefit Facebook’s users—and its shareholders, too.