Today I had the honor of presenting to faculty at the University of Sydney, as part of Dr. Robert Cummings’ “Wikipedia in Higher Education” symposium. Here are my notes.
Paid Wikipedia editing & disclosure series, 2015
Recent blog posts
- Katherine Maher on Wikimedia’s evolving strategic priorities: Reflections on her WikiCite 2018 talk
- Proposal for funding from the AI Ethics Challenge
- A proven innovation could benefit Facebook’s users—and its shareholders, too.
- “Open” everything, and minimal financial needs: Wikipedia’s strengths
- How Wikipedia dodged public outcry plaguing social media platforms